REGULATIONS OF THE WWW.TOKENEO.COM/NEWS/EN/ WEBSITE
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Regulations specify the general conditions, rules and manner of providing Services electronically, through the website www.tokeneo.com/news/en/ hereinafter referred to as the "Website" by TOKENEO TEO OÜ (company with limited liability that is subject to Estonian law) with its registered office in Tallinn (in the province of Harju Maakond) at Maakri 19-7K (in the Kesklinna Iinnaosa district), 10-145 Tallinn, Estonia, registered on December 21, 2018 in the Estonian economic register under the number: 14630242, using the EU VAT number: EE102149487, hereinafter referred to as the "Service Provider".
- The website is for information purposes only. The purpose of the Service Provider is in particular to present on the Website information concerning blockchain and cryptocurrencies as well as information consistent with the subject and nature of the Website. Within the framework of the Website, the Service Provider provides, in particular, articles, interviews and other content related to the subject of the Website.
- Contact with the Service Provider takes place through:
- e-mail: [email protected]
- contact form available on the Website
- These Regulations are continuously and complimentarily made available by the Service Provider on the website https://tokeneo.com/ in a way that allows Users to obtain, reproduce and record its content by printing or saving it on a storage medium at any time, with the help of the IT system used by the User.
- All rights to the Website which include copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, the Internet domain, the Internet page of the Website, and forms belong to the Service Provider, and using them can take place only in the manner specified in and in accordance with the Regulations.
- The Service Provider informs that the use of the services provided electronically may involve a threat on the part of every Internet user, consisting in the possibility of introducing malicious software into the User's IT system and obtaining and modification of their personal data by unauthorized persons. To avoid the risk of the aforementioned threats, the User should use appropriate technical measures, in particular anti-virus programs and firewall, that will minimize their occurrence.
- The rules of providing other Services in the framework of the Website, including fee-based Services, may be specified by additional regulations.
The terms used in this document are defined as follows:
User - a natural person with full legal capacity, a natural person conducting business activity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality who uses the Services provided on the Website;
Consumer - a User who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code;
Entrepreneur - a User who is an entrepreneur within the meaning of art. 43 of the Civil Code;
Services - services provided by the Service Provider to Users of the Website electronically within the meaning of the Act dated 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronically provided services (Polish Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
Agreement - an agreement for the provision of the Services of the Website, concluded between the User and the Service Provider, on the principles specified in these Regulations;
Act on Consumer Rights – act dated 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Polish Journal of Laws of 2014, item. U. 2014, No. 827);
Act on providing services electronically – act dated 18 July 2002 on provision of electronically provided services (Polish Journal of Laws no. 144, item 1204, as amended);
Civil Code – the Act dated 23 April 1964 (Polish Journal U. No. 16, item 93, as amended);
Regulations - this document.
III. Terms and conditions of using the Website
- The Service Provider in the framework of the Website enables Users to use the Services they provide, in particular to view information available on the Website and to use other Services. The Website may only be used on the terms of and to the extent specified in the Regulations.
- Minimum technical requirements enabling the use of the Website and Services:
- a device with the internet access;
- an access to email;
- an internet browser Microsoft Edge, 'Internet Explorer' version 11 or later, Firefox version 28.0 or later, Chrome version 32 or later, Opera version 12.17 or later, Safari version 1.1. or later,
- the latest version of a web browser with cookies and Java Script options enabled,
- a program for reading PDF files.
- The User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law applicable in the Republic of Poland, provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general rules of Internet usage
- The User has the right to use any content posted on the Website only for the purpose of their own use in accordance with the Regulations. Users are prohibited from using the Website or Services in a way that violates the Regulations, legal regulations, decency, personal rights of third parties or legitimate interests of the Service Provider.
- Services are provided on the terms specified in this document.
- Services provided by the Service Provider to Users are free, in accordance with the information presented on the Website and on the principles specified in these Regulations.
- The Service Provider allows the use of the following free Services through the Website:
- viewing information posted on the Website;
- the ability to add and present opinions on the Website;
- the Newsletter Service;
- the Service of adding and presenting an Advertisement by the Service Provider at the request of the Entrepreneur;
- an interactive form enabling contact with the Service Provider concerning the submission of an inquiry about advertising on the Website;
- an interactive form enabling contact with the Service Provider;
- The Website contains information and other content consistent with the subject and characteristics of the Website. Every Website User may browse content presented on the Website for free. The data presented on the Website, as well as all articles, materials and other content available are of general, overall, illustrative, theoretical and educational nature and are presented as part of criteria selected by the Service Provider or constitute an expression of their subjective analysis. Reading and using the data and information presented on the Website by the User is voluntary. The contract for the provision of the Service consisting in browsing information on the Website is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates when the User closes the Website.
- Users have the possibility to post free content in the form of individual and subjective opinions, ratings or comments on the Website. In order to post an opinion, it is necessary to complete the form and provide data marked as mandatory. By posting a statement on the Website, the User declares that they have all rights to this content, in particular copyrights, related rights and industrial property rights. By posting such a statement, the User agrees to the free use of its content and its publication by the Service Provider on the Website, as well as creating compilatons of works within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act (Polish Journal of Laws of 1994, number 24, item. No. 83). Opinions are visible to all Website Users.
- The User has a possibility to receive commercial information from the Service Provider in the form of messages sent to the e-mail address provided by the User (Newsletter Service). In order to do this, it is necessary to enter a valid e-mail address or activate the appropriate field in the form on the Website. The User may at any time withdraw their consent for receiving commercial information. The Newsletter is sent by the Service Provider only to the User who has subscribed.
- The Service Provider adds and presents on the Website content in accordance with the specifics and characteristics of the Website, which is a job advertisement or partnership in the industry related in particular to blockchain or cryptocurrencies (hereinafter referred to as: "Job advertisement" or "Advertisement"). Users who are Entrepreneurs have the possibility to order the Service of adding and presenting a Job Advertisement on the Website. The service of adding an Advertisement is addressed only to the User who is an Entrepreneur. In order to add an Advertisement, the User using the form available on the Website responds to the Service Provider's invitation to conclude the Agreement, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Polish Civil Code. The User independently specifies the content of the Advertisement, which should be consistent with the facts and with the legal status. By submitting the content of the Announcement, the User provides data indicated in the form as mandatory and declares that they have all rights to this content, in particular copyright, related rights and industrial property rights. By posting such a statement, the User agrees to the free use of its content and its publication by the Service Provider on the Website, as well as creating compilatons of works within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act (Polish Journal of Laws of 1994, number 24, item. 83). Upon the Service Provider's reply to a message sent through the form, the Website concludes an Agreement for the provision of the Service for adding and presenting an Advertisement for an indefinite period of time. The Advertisement is added by the Service Provider at the User's request to the Website no later than [...] 7 days from the date of conclusion of the Agreement referred to in the previous sentence. Either party may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect. The contract for the provision of the Service consisting in providing an interactive form for adding Announcements is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates when the User sends a message through the form. For fulfilling any obligations by the User that is an Entrepreneur, in particular those related to declarations, obligations submitted under the Announcement and other information provided by them on the Website, the User shall be solely responsible.
- The User may use the form available on the Website to send the Service Provider a inquiry regarding paid advertising (services or products) of the User on the Website. Further arrangements of the parties in this regard are concluded individually and are not part of the Website. The contract for the provision of the Service of providing an interactive contact form referred to in the previous sentence is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates when the User sends a message through the form.
- The User has the possibility to send a message to the Service Provider using the form available on the Website. The contract for the provision of the Service consisting in providing an interactive contact form is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates when the User sends a message through the form.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to process the Service order to the User that is an Entrepreneur, without giving a reason.
V. Rights and Obligations of Users
- Every Website User is obliged to:
- use of the Website and its functionality, as well as information and content presented therein in a manner consistent with the law, decency, and the provisions of the Regulations, with a view to respecting personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties,
- enter through the Website or provide other Website Users with data consistent with the facts and immediately inform the Service Provider about any changes to these data, in particular changes to the data provided in the framework of the Announcement or other data necessary to provide the Website Services;
- not use devices, software and methods that may interfere with the operation of the Website;
- not provide unlawful content,
- not enter content unrelated to the Website's subject matter, including in particular advertising or marketing content,
- enter their data, including contact details, only in the places intended for it and marked in the Service in this way.
- By posting on the Website or providing the Service Provider any content of photos, graphics, descriptions and other elements, the User grants the Service Provider a free and non-exclusive license, together with the right to grant sub-licenses to publish them on social networks, applications, widgets or other
- Service Provider's channels without time and territorial restrictions. The User should apply guidelines regarding graphics, photos, compositions, passwords or descriptions published on any part of the Website, indicated on the Website.
- The User is forbidden to add and present on the Website, in particular in the framework of the Forum, the content that contains provisions prohibited by law, violating the principles of decency or constituting acts of unfair competition. Content published by the User must not, in particular:
- violate human dignity;
- discriminate on the grounds of race, gender or nationality;
- contain pornographic content;
- hurt religious or political beliefs;
- encourage violation or violation of law;
- include the content that infringes the law, including in particular copyright or other intellectual property rights, or encourages copyright infringement, including by sharing content that may violate copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- It is forbidden to copy or reproduce any part of the Website in whole or in part, without a prior written consent of the Service Provider. The Service Provider is entitled to take steps, including in legal proceedings, to protect the interests of the Service Provider and Users.
- The User is entitled to submit complaints regarding the Services provided in the framework of the Website, in particular their non-performance or improper performance.
- Complaints may be submitted in writing to the address at Maakri 19-7K, 10-145 Tallinn, Estonia, by sending a message to the e-mail address: [email protected] or through the contact form available on the Website.
- Filing a complaint should include the name of the person submitting the complaint (name and surname or company name, address of residence or registered office, e-mail address) and a description of the event causing the complaint.
- Service Provider undertakes to consider each claim within 30 days, and if it is not possible, to inform the Customer within that period when the complaint is to be dealt with. In the event of deficiencies in the complaint, the Service Provider will call the User to complete it to the extent necessary within 7 days from the date on which the User receives the call.
- the User (Consumer) has, among others, the following possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and laying claims:
- the User is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection for the initiation of mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the User and the Service Provider.
- the User can also submit complaint via the European ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Information on how to access the abovementioned procedures and procedures for resolving disputes can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl, in the tab "Help and advice for Consumers".
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The sole source of the Service Provider's obligations is these Regulations and mandatory legal provisions.
- Regulations are available in English.
- Reproduction or publication of these Regulations or part thereof without the written consent of the Service Provider is prohibited.
- Unless the mandatory provisions of law provide otherwise, the law applicable to the settlement of any disputes arising under these Regulations is Polish law.
- Any disputes arising under these Regulations, if the other party is a User who is an Entrepreneur, will be resolved by a common court of law proper for the residence of the Service Provider.
- The content of these Regulations may change. Any User who is a Consumer will be notified of any changes through information on the Website's main page containing the list of changes and their date of entry into force. The date of amendments' entry into force shall not be shorter than fourteen (14) days from the date of their announcement. Users who do not accept changes to the Regulations are asked to stop using the Website.
- Amendments to the Regulations regarding Users who are Entrepreneurs enter into force on the day they are published on the Website.