Decentralized networks are developing latest technologies which would allow people to be a part of free internet.
As new technologies become available to more and more end users, our world is becoming more connected. However, as the technology expands, so does the field of application of major technologies. Many of these companies currently hold large amounts of users' personal data – information that includes a user's location, activity on third-party websites, and even the content of a user's emails – overwhelming for those in liberal democracies where the concepts of freedom and social responsibility apply both based on the expectation of the confidentiality of their own communications.
As a result, your personal data may be subject to more monetization than indicated. Data tracking and the ability to censor individual users raise deep questions about the most basic rules of our society. As the awareness grows that companies do not provide consumer data and other purposes their data is used, people are starting to reject the feeling that they are sheep that need care while doing business to enter the digital Age to live and work. Continuing ancient notions of personal sovereignty and the integrity of privacy must be respected, with individuals, consumers, innovators, thinkers, and all valued members of society entitled to free and unconditional anonymity if they so choose.
In a world like this, where networks significantly increase the chances of encountering bad actors, this anonymity is essential not only for protecting rights and freedoms, but also for the secure transactions of the digital economy. This lack of personal sovereignty over data has resulted in a dramatic shift in power from individuals to companies who have the power to use the information for their own benefit, and this often does not match the people whose information they use. To solve this problem, the MASQ network is a decentralized network designed to support a free and open internet. This network combines the functionality of a virtual private network that supports private browsing data by switching your Internet connection through Tor-like technology and using free, open-source software that enables communication. The result is next-generation data protection software that uses blockchain technology in leading desktop applications.
The MASQ network platform is based on Ethereum (ETH) and allows users to connect to websites all over the world regardless of their location. By participating in a secure network that is resistant to external interference, consumers are contributing to an uncensored global future while winning cryptocurrency prizes for their support. Kauri Hero, project manager and co-founder, describes the project in these words: “The MASQ network is an important project to counter widespread censorship in modern society. It's about sharing the most unrestricted user freedom on the web with those whose online experiences are most censored."
- When MASQ is executed, each user becomes a "node" that connects to other nodes on the network. This connection is established and maintained securely during encryption without revealing any personal data on the network. The team launched the GEMINI software on the Polygon Network (MATIC), which offers users several benefits, including significantly reduced gas costs, fast transaction times of up to 7,000 transactions per second, and the value of protection provided by the Ethereum consensus model.
- The team is currently announcing that the GEMINI v0.2 software has reached a 92% completion rate. Current project dependencies include ongoing code review, support for polygon integration and strengthening of the blockchain bridge billing module. As a community-oriented initiative, the project is looking for ways to restore this support system. This includes giving users the option to win cryptocurrencies stored in the MASQ Ethereum user wallet when they share bandwidth on the network and the option for users to participate in the network's liquidity pool to win betting prizes.
- This award, also known as the Aludel rewards program, can be found on the Alchemist Crucible website. With a positive participation trend, Gemini Aludel Pool is extended until December 31, which gives users high APY voting rights and premiums, which may be higher than one-way subscriptions. Despite these positive developments, the project remains on the radar as it is a community-run initiative that does not rely on venture capital or ICO spending.
Get more freedom
- The MASQ network does not end here. The team has a special feature set based on Web 3.0 that will soon be available to all users. As the team continues to advance in the battle for a secure and anonymous future, their community can look forward to the launch of a polygon-based decentralized exchange (DEX) that will deliver huge LP to consumers.
- Your GEMINI software will gradually become publicly available and will be available for open testing and further innovation. There's also a "Veil Initiative" feature revealed in the software release, a feature the team calls a game changer for users in the crypto space. Collectively, MASQ believes there is a way to create a community that will form the basis of the decentralized internet run by its users.