With inflation in the United States becoming more transient, deflationary assets have become critical to maintaining prosperity.
Inflation was once seen as a transition period as the US economy shifted from fighting the pandemic to operating more normally. Unfortunately, instead of rising, inflation did not subside in the slightest as many residents saw the prices of groceries, toiletries, and other basic necessities rising, and wages not rising to appropriate levels. Since then, many economists have acknowledged that inflation could last long into the new year.
Inflation itself must be a product of the world preparing for an economic downturn just to meet a speedy recovery from rising government spending. Since then, companies have been forced to adapt quickly to this demand, which affects their supply chains. Due to the lack of basic services, many companies are forced to pass some of these costs on to end users, which is a very real problem as people's savings accounts begin to decline in value.
It is for this reason that assets that are based on deflation, or assets that reduce supply over time, are important for preserving one's wealth. This happens because when supply decreases, demand and price increase proportionally. GOMA Finance is one of the assets that continues to experience a decline in supply. The token itself starts in June 2021 with a maximum offering of 1,000 trillion. Now, just five months later, 90% of GOMA tokens have been withdrawn from circulation, leaving only 10% of the supply. As a result, consumers are offered more opportunities to make money, whether by holding assets, participating in farming, or betting through GOMA's DeFi platform. A member of the project team said the need for the GOMA token arose because "inflation is more than temporary," making "deflating assets" a necessity.
DeFi for table
The GOMA ecosystem continues to provide value by using tools and mechanisms that help make DeFi (decentralized funding) and irreplaceable tokens (NFT) accessible to everyone. The GOMA token currently exists as a BEP20/ERC20 token on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), which helps the team ensure lower transaction fees and higher transaction throughput while ensuring that holders have a chance to win.
While many continue to believe that DeFi is complex, risky and without a community focus, GOMA has set a goal to redefine the concept of decentralized finance with its symbol of hyperinflation. GOMA tokens are created with token subscriptions and a redistribution function where 3% of every transaction, including GOMA purchases and sales, is redistributed to GOMA owners, a structure that encourages long-term ownership. For consumers, this means: the more GOMA they own, the more they get back and the more passive income they are entitled to.
The tokens can also be used to actively bet on other tokens with limited supply, such as TORII, which has a fixed maximum offer of only 32,000. TORII is said to be comparable to Yearn Finance, a group of protocols running on the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain for only BSC and 36,666 permanent utility workers. For GOMA holders, this means they increase their GOMA and part of it at the same time can bet to win TORII.
Fast growing community
Since GOMA was founded in June 2021, the team has reported tens of thousands of supportive team members to the Telegram community and a 376,000% increase since the original coin was issued at $0.00000029 USD. To drive the same growth further, the team is seeking strategic partnerships with TORII Finance and STEM.xyz, a platform that will accelerate the development of NFT.
Among these growth opportunities, the platform encourages its community to seek the launch of GOMA NFT, the formation of new strategic partnerships, the launch of tokens on new exchanges and the game Agareum.