Exchange rate Stratis:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
Exchange rate Stratis on the largest Cryptocurrency Exchanges:
What Is Stratis?
The Stratis as a blockchain platform offers a variety of solutions to enterprises, such as creating private sidechains, running full nodes, creating smart contracts, deploying initial coin offerings, and creating proof-of-identity campaigns. The company also provides cryptocurrency wallets and blockchain consulting services. Stratis blockchain is powered by its own native token, STRAX, used as a payment method for services such as executing smart contracts, paying for side chains, and staking as collateral to operate a Masternode. The platform was first announced in June 2016, and it launched in August 2016. In November 2020, Stratis deployed a new blockchain that uses STRAX instead of its previous STRAT token.
Founders of Stratis
The Stratis platform is the result of Stratis Group Ltd., a company founded in 2016 by Chris Trew in order to build an enterprise-focused blockchain platform that was missing from the industry at the time. In developing the platform, he chose to base it on the Bitcoin (BTC) protocol, believing that Bitcoin would become dominant in the crypto world over time, allowing its codebase to continually improve. Before starting Stratis, Trew's background was in enterprise information technology. He taught himself the programming language C# and spent 10 years serving in various IT roles in the legal, aviation and public sectors as well as with financial institutions such as Barclays. In addition, he has wide experience in internet marketing and search engine optimization.
As a volunteer developer in the crypto and blockchain industry, Trew worked on cryptocurrency project Blitz and social networking platform The Viral Exchange.
Features of Stratis
- The stratis BaaS platform enables financial service providers and other businesses to test, develop and deploy blockchain-based applications without the hassles of operating their own networks. To achieve this, Stratis offers permissioned, private sidechains that connect to its primary chain, as well as decentralized applications, decentralized smart contracts, and various privacy and identity verification tools.
- In its whitepaper, EnterpriseX argues that this approach allows enterprises to customize their blockchain platforms completely without being bound by the limitations of relying on major blockchains like Bitcoin or Ethereum (ETH). It has announced business partnerships with companies such as software giant Microsoft, technology markets intelligence firm International Data Corporation, and pharmaceutical blockchain development company MediConnect, among others. In addition, it has sponsored professional athletes as a way to raise awareness of the platform.
- launch of its new STRAX-based blockchain in November 2020, Stratis unveiled an updated development roadmap for the end of 2020 and the first half of 2021. It includes interoperability with Ethereum, an Internet of Things software development kit, a decentralized finance software library, the launch of a decentralized autonomous organization, and more.
Stratis security measures
launch of its STRAX-based blockchain in November 2020, Stratis announced new security-enhancing features, including the ability to "cold-stake" --- stake STRAX through an offline, cold wallet --- which it argued will increase network security by enabling more users to participate in the consensus process. It also reported that it would activate Segregated Witness, or SegWit, which will increase transaction security because transaction IDs are no longer malleable. While Stratis is a private company, its blockchain's codebase is open source, meaning that it is available for community audit.
STRAX can be purchased on exchanges such as Binance, Upbit and Bithumb. It can be traded on spot markets against fiat currencies such as the U.S. dollar and the euro, cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ether, and stablecoins such as Tether (USDT) and Binance USD (BUSD).
Include on your website a calculator Stratis and chart STRATUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".