Exchange rate Serum:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
Exchange rate Serum on the largest Cryptocurrency Exchanges:
What Is Serum?
Serum is a decentralized exchange (DEX) and ecosystem that brings unprecedented speed and low transaction costs to decentralized finance (DeFi). (DeFi). Serum is the only high-performant DEX designed around a fully on-chain central limit order book and matching engine. Ecosystem partners can compose with Serum's on-chain orderbook to share liquidity and power their trading features for institutional and retail users. In light of the popularity of DeFi and the growth of DEXes on Ethereum, users and developers are limited by high gas costs and slow transactions. Serum aims to resolve these traditional problems of DeFi, as well as issues of centralization, low capital efficiency, and liquidity segmentation.
The SRM utility and governance token enables users to receive discounts on protocol fees and voting rights; 100% of exchange fees flow back to SRM via buy-and-burn, staking rewards, and ecosystem grants.
Open source project, Serum is a project backed by leading experts in cryptocurrencies, trading, and decentralized finance. The Serum Foundation, a consortium of companies, created the project with FTX, Alameda Research, and the Solana Foundation. Sam Bankman-Fried, the founder of FTX and Serum, chose to build the decentralized exchange on Solana due to it allowing faster and cheaper transactions compared to other blockchains.
What serum provides
Unlike most decentralized exchanges which are based on the automated market making model (AMM) such as Uniswap and Curve, Serum provides a limit order book and matching engine to traders. Traders are not just limited to making a market order, but are able to also place order at different prices, giving them a similar experience to using a centralized exchange. Any crypto projects with a token can leverage on Serum to bootstrap liquidity and have a matching service for trading.
Instead of building on Ethereum, Serum chosed Solana as the platform to be developed on. Solana is a high speed blockchain that can scale up to over 50,000 transactions per second at 400ms block time providing the speed and finality that an orderbook matching engine like Serum is looking for t he ultimate goal for Serum is to re-create competing experience of a centralized exchange, completely on the blockchain.
Serum total valuation of Market capital is of $ 941,318,007 taking the overall rank of # 98 in list of crypto, per coin Serum holds value of $ 7.06, Circulating Supply 133,231,781 SRM.
Include on your website a calculator Serum and chart SRMUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".