Exchange rate Pundi X:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
Exchange rate Pundi X on the largest Cryptocurrency Exchanges:
What Is Pundi X (PUNDIX)?
Pundi X is a renowned blockchain-powered device developer to reform retail firms with its blockchain-based point of sale solution. On its blockchain, the solution facilitates retail merchants and consumers to perform instant in-store transactions.
As the world's first point-of-sale solution, the blockchain solution was established in 2017 and introduced its ICO in January 2018. After a successful ICO, Pundi X released retail-focused services such as XPOS, XWallet, and XPASS, and also the world's first blockchain phone, BOB.
The Singapore-based company has transported its XPOS solution and devices to over 25 countries, such as the United States, Spain, Argentina, Korea, Australia, Colombia, Spain, and Taiwan.
Who Are the Founders of Pundi X?
Zac Cheah and Pitt Huang founded the Pundi X project in 2017. In 2012, the pair met in an HTML5 Interest Group, and the single idea that prompted the startup was a way to generate cryptocurrencies a part of everyone's daily lives.
Zac Cheah is the current CEO of Pundi X. Initially joined Pundi X, Zac was the W3C Chair of the HTML5 Interest Group. Zac, a skilled programmer, achieved his MS.c in Computing from the KTH Royal Institute of Technology, abbreviated KTH, in Sweden, and his M.Sc in cybersecurity from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, also in Norway.
What Makes Pundi X Unique?
The Pundi X project's goal is to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone. Whereas other related projects strive to surpass the banking system, Pundi X seeks to ease the process of evolving retail businesses to achieve this.
With the XPOS, XPASS, and virtual XWallet, Pundi X has formed a blockchain payment ecosystem. The XPOS is the world's first wireless point-of-sale (POS) for cryptocurrencies powered by blockchain.
Retail merchants and customers can simply purchase, sell, and conduct transactions with digital assets in physical stores using the XPOS. Every cryptocurrency is supported by the product.
The XWallet mobile app serves as a channel between regular digital asset wallets and the Pundi X payment ecosystem. Users can use the XWallet to maintain their digital assets, make transactions, check balances, and top-up the supported cryptos. Every registered XWallet user receives a virtual XPASS card.
Pundi X launched the Open Platform in June 2019 to assist more blockchains. DeFi developers and projects have certified and posted their ERC20 tokens to the Pundi X ecosystem since then, growing its utilisation.
How Many Pundi X (PUNDIX) Tokens Are There in Circulation?
The vast majority of Pundi X (PUNDIX) tokens have been issued, as have the native tokens of other payment-centered crypto platforms. Binance (BNB), Voyager Token (VGX), and Troy (Troy) are among several brokerage services that adopt this approach.
Pundi X was initially released with the PXS and PXSXEM tokens, which were later exchanged for PUNDIX tokens between March and September 2018. One PXS token was swapped for 1,000 PUNDIX.
The current circulating supply of PUNDIX tokens is 235,514,908,115 tokens, with a maximum supply of 258,526,640,301 PUNDIX tokens. Currently, 91 percent of all PUNDIX tokens will have been issued.PUNDIX tokens are non-mineable but instead are dispersed weekly as staking rewards.
Where Can You Buy the Pundi X (PUNDIX)?
Pundi X can be found on many of the top cryptocurrency exchanges.
Include on your website a calculator Pundi X and chart NPXSUSD using the widgets below.
Calculator Pundi X
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".