Exchange rate HEX:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
WHAT IS HEX?
Richard Heart designed and introduced HEX on the blockchain on December 2, 2019.
HEX is an ERC20 token that was released on the Ethereum network. As the blockchain correlate to the Certificate of Deposit used in traditional financial markets, HEX is intended to be a store of value to substitute it. HEX is also supposed to capitalise on the emerging DeFi (Decentralised Finance) sector in cryptocurrencies within the Ethereum network.
The HEX smart contract comprises the consensus code and staking mechanism, while the Ethereum network is utilised for the transaction layer (ways to transfer HEX tokens, as well as engaging with the HEX smart contract).
HEX enables users to stake their HEX coins instead of a share of new HEX coin issuance or inflation and comprises measures that stimulate price appreciation and prevent price damage. Stakers who terminate their stake early are fined by the HEX smart contract, whereas those that stake relatively high amounts of HEX for longer durations are incentivized.
Bitcoin holders acquire HEX as a result of a snapshot of the Bitcoin UTXO set that occurred on December 2, 2019, at block height 606227. HEX is issued to Bitcoin holders for 10,000 HEX per 1 BTC. HEX is easily accessible to Bitcoin holders during the first year of its release. HEX can also be acquired in exchange for ETH throughout this time by connecting with the HEX smart contract.
All HEX coins that were not claimed by Bitcoin holders at the end of the first year of operation are allocated to the remaining HEX users having active stakes. After the first year of circulation, the maximum annual inflation rate of HEX is set at 3.69 %.
Volume / Market Capital
Fully Diluted Market Capital
(as of 25/09/21)
Include on your website a calculator HEX and chart HEXUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".