Exchange rate Harmony:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
Exchange rate Harmony on the largest Cryptocurrency Exchanges:
TABLE OF CONTENT-
- WHAT IS HARMONY? (ONE)
- WHO ARE HARMONY'S FOUNDERS?
- WHAT MAKES HARMONY UNIQUE?
- WHAT IS THE CURRENT CIRCULATION OF HARMONY (ONE) COINS?
- HOW SECURE IS THE HARMONY NETWORK?
WHAT IS HARMONY? (ONE)
Harmony is a blockchain system developed to promote the innovation and implementation of decentralised applications (DApps). By emphasizing unpredictable state sharding, that facilitates building blocks in seconds, the network intends to transform the way decentralised applications operate.
Harmony is planned to feature cross-shard contracts and a cross-chain infrastructure by the end of 2021, according to the project's website.
WHO ARE HARMONY'S FOUNDERS?
Harmony's founder and CEO is Stephen Tse. He holds a PhD in cryptographic protocols and type theory from the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr Tse worked as a research intern at Microsoft while accomplishing his degree. He initiated working as a senior engineer at Google in 2006 and stayed for four years. Spotsetter, a renowned search engine that Apple then acquired, was founded by him in 2011. Dr Tse joined Apple in 2014 as a principal engineer.
Harmony was formed in 2017 by him. The Harmony founding team consists of twelve people, seven of those have earlier worked for Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon.
WHAT MAKES HARMONY UNIQUE?
The Harmony mainnet intends to reinvent block creation by concentrating on processing speed and validation. The company substantially decreased node validation times by implementing the sharding process.
The harmony created the Verifiable Random Function (VRF) for impartial and random shard membership to secure nodes and secure the validation process. This indicates that nodes and validators are randomly assigned and re-assigned.
Harmony Grants is a project initiative focusing on promoting innovation and encouraging developers to the Harmony mainnet.
WHAT IS THE CURRENT CIRCULATION OF HARMONY (ONE) COINS?
The maximum supply of Harmony (ONE) tokens is 12,600,000,000. The market's circulation supply is around 9,486,327,268 ONE as of February 2021.
The initial seed sale accounted for 22.4% of the total supply of ONE tokens. An additional 12.5% was set aside for a Launchpad sale. 16.9% of the total supply went to the Harmony founding team and developers. A net of 26.4% of ONE tokens were allocated to protocol development, with the remaining 21.8% dedicated to ecosystem development.
HOW SECURE IS THE HARMONY NETWORK?
In Harmony, a latest version of the proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus is introduced. This mechanism, termed effective proof-of-stake (EPoS), enables hundreds of validators to stake simultaneously. This consensus mechanism was established in compliance with the Harmony network's sharding approach.
EPoS is developed for faster processing times and more adaptability, as compared to proof-of-work (PoW) consensus mechanisms. Staking consensus techniques depend on a great number of value holders who operate as validators, whereas PoW needs a lot of electrical and computer power.
Volume / Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Capital
(as of 27/09/2021)
Include on your website a calculator Harmony and chart ONEUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".