Exchange rate DeFiChain:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
Exchange rate DeFiChain on the largest Cryptocurrency Exchanges:
What is defichain?
DeFiChain is a blockchain platform dedicated to bringing full DeFi capabilities to the Bitcoin ecosystem. The network operates on a hybrid Proof of Stake / Proof of Work consensus mechanism, and further leverages Bitcoin's security by anchoring to the Bitcoin blockchain (via Merkle root) every few blocks. Being non-Turing complete, DeFi transactions on DeFiChain flow quickly and smoothly at low gas rates, and have reduced risk of smart contract errors.
This type of technology creates a decentralized system that will facilitate lending, token wrapping, pricing, exchanges, transferable debt and receivables, non-collateralized debt, asset tokenization, and dividend distribution.
As part of the DeFiChain Foundation, a company limited by guarantee structure was incorporated in November 2019 in the form of a limited by guarantee company. The foundation owns all DeFiChain trademarks, domains, and other DFI foundation properties. The mission of DeFiChain is to give people seamless access to decentralized financial services, to bring full DeFi capabilities to the Bitcoin ecosystem.
What problem Defichain solves?
DeFiChain aims to enable crypto users to effortlessly transact over a wide range of financial instruments in a decentralized, fast, secure, and unrestricted manner with low transaction fees thanks to its atomic swap interoperability with Bitcoin and other major crypto projects.
The initial function set of DeFiChain includes decentralized lending, wrapping of tokens, pricing oracles, exchanges, futures trading (equities and commodities), transferable debts and receivables, non-collateralized debt, asset tokenization distribution of dividends. Core challenges solved by defichain:
The majority of today's blockchains have immature governance models, which are centralized, politicized, and unable to determine their future.
The issue of scaling is part of the problem on many of these platforms - an increase in the usage of any one of the dApps may have an impact on the transaction prices for all the dApps.
Include on your website a calculator DeFiChain and chart DFIUSD using the widgets below.
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".