Exchange rate AscendEX (BitMax) Token:
Supply in circulation
Popularity by CMC
Exchange rate AscendEX (BitMax) Token on the largest Cryptocurrency Exchanges:
AscendEX is a global digital asset financial platform founded by a group of Wall Street quantitative trading veterans in 2018, building on core value of “Efficiency, Resilience and Transparency.” Driven by its continuous product development and early-mover advantage in strategic alignment with the DeFi ecosystem, AscendEX offers trading services across over 200 trading pairs across cash, margin, and futures products, in particular margin trading of over 50 tokens in cross-asset collateral mode and futures trading in both cross-asset and isolated margin modes.
BitMEX was founded in 2014 by Arthur Hayes, Ben Delo, and Samuel Reed, with financing from family and friends. In 2016, the exchange introduced perpetual futures, which became its most popular derivative product. In 2018, Delo became the United Kingdom's first billionaire from bitcoin, and its youngest self-made billionaire.
On October 1, 2020, Hayes, Reed, Delo, and Gregory Dwyer were indicted on charges of violating the US Bank Secrecy Act and conspiracy to violate that law, arising from allegations that the four failed to implement anti-money laundering measures. As of 6 October 2020, Reed had been arrested and Hayes and Delo had not been arrested. The case name is "US v. Hayes et al", case number of 20-cr-00500, in the US District Court for the Southern District of New York.
The users can obtain BTMX through the "Trading Mining" model and are eligible to receive BTMX incentives based on the trade volume of their user account. BTMX can also be purchased on the exchange under the pairs of BTMX / BTC, BTMX / USDT.
Include on your website a calculator AscendEX (BitMax) Token and chart BTMXUSD using the widgets below.
Calculator AscendEX (BitMax) Token
To run a calculator or chart on your site, please:
- Copy the code of the selected widget and paste it into the right place on your website
- You can also configure widgets as needed by modifying the parameters:
- data-crypto="" - enter a list of cryptocurrencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator. Enter the cryptocurrency shortname. You can add many cryptos, e.g. BTC, ETH, TEO. You will find a list of available cryptocurrencies here. To add all cryptocurrencies - leave the tag empty.
- data-fiat="" - enter the list of FIAT currencies that will be available in the cryptocurrency calculator, you can choose multiple currencies by entering e.g. PLN, USD, EUR, GBP. To add all FIAT currencies - leave the field blank.
- Parameters are configurable for the cryptocurrency calculator. In the case of the chart, it is not possible to add many parameters (crypto or fiat).
- To use widgets, you must include a link to your source. The link is included in the above widget codes. The link should not contain the parameter rel = "nofollow".